21/03/2009

The Trojan Vault













The Untouchables – Tighten Up

Dandy Livingstone – Susan Beware of the Devil

Joya Landis – Angel (of the morning)

Eric Donaldson – Cherry Oh Baby

Bob and Marcia – Young Gifted and Black

John Holt – Help me make it through the night

Nicky Thomas – Love of the Common People

Johnny Clarke – None shall escape the judgement

Happy Junior and The I.Q.’s – Loop-de-Loop

Prince Far I – (Under ) Heavy Manners

The Hot Shots – Snoopy vs. The Red Baron

Ernest Ranglin – E.B. @ Noon

Freddie Notes & The Rudies – It Came Out of the Sky

Big Youth – S. 90 Skank

Laurel Aitken – Fatty Bum Bum Gone a Jail

Well, Pleased & Satisfied – Barberman Bawling

Owen Gray – I Say “Super Jaws”

Linval Thompson – I Love Marijuana

Lee “Scratch” Perry & The Upsetters – Bush Tea













Disco em destaque no mês de Março: The Rise of Jamaican Dancehall Culture, da Soul Jazz (Novembro, 2008). Se o computador da RUC amávelmente tivesse colaborado connosco, o som que se escutaria do destaque do mês seria este:

Jacob Miller & Trinity – I’m Just a Dread

Triston Palma – Entertainment

Cornell Campbell – Mash Down

0 Responses: